Talk to Me Like I’m a Human!
What are your communication challenges? How can we fix them? Join us for this engaging session that will help you and your team get back to the basics of meaningful human communications – with each other and with customers!
Prepare your business for success in 2019 by registering today.
Thursday, January 31
Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship
803G S. College Rd.
We are not here to break you of the cell phone habit! We are here to help all business people communicate like human beings again!
With the proliferation of electronic devices and the increased use of texting, tweeting, and other virtual forms of communication, we are losing sight of what it means to have a face-to-face conversation. Many of us are actually unable to have a real conversation without emojis!
In this workshop, we’ll work on real-life exercises that remind you and your team how to communicate with the humans you are connected to in your business!
Topics for discussion and activities:
- Costs of communication problems – did you know?
- What are some of the communication challenges in your workplace?
- Meetings – a waste of time? Is everyone buried in their cell phones during meetings? Learn how to have productive, meaningful meetings.
- Misinterpreted emails – discover what causes them and how to fix it.
- What are your strong points and weaknesses regarding communication with real humans?
- Interactive practice – face-to-face conversation.
- Interactive practice – listening.
- Interactive practice – writing.
- Customer and team communication – remembering the human on the receiving end.
Register today to reserve your seat!